Yoga Retreat Policies & FAQs
Guests are required to have their two COVID-19 vaccinations. Proof of vaccination is required.
Guests agree to the following retreat policies with their purchase, any payment, and/or deposit received.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are men welcome to join?
Yes, our retreats are co-ed!
2. Do I have to join all activities listed?
No, you can sleep in late and skip yoga class or stay at our retreat site.
3. Can I get a private room?
Yes, every retreat offers shared rooms or a private room rental.
4. Will every bit of our time be taken-up by activities?
No, there are 2-3 hours of free time everyday
5. When should I pay my deposit?
Retreats sell out fast. Pay as soon as you can!
6. How do I reserve my spot?
Paying your deposit confirms your reservation.
7. Do I need to be an expert at yoga or hiking to attend?
No prior experience is needed and hikes are at an easy to moderate pace.
Age To Attend
Guests 19 years and older are welcome to attend.
Must be received 45-days prior to event date.
No late cancellations will be accepted.
All guests are expected to be in good health for physical exercise and must sign our waiver to attend.
- No transportation is provided unless stated.
- Check-in is 4pm. Check-out is 10am
- Not all meals are included, please read.
- Park entry fees are not included.
- All guests will receive address and GPS directions to our retreat destination one month prior to arrival date.
- No refunds or cancellations due to covid.
- No refunds on deposits
- 50% refund 6 months prior to date
- 25% refund 3 months prior to date
- 0% refund 60 days prior to date