Yoga Retreat Policies & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are men welcome to join?
Yes, our retreats are co-ed!
2. Do I have to join all activities listed?
No, you can sleep in late and skip yoga class or stay at our retreat site.
3. Can I get a private room?
Yes, every retreat offers shared rooms or a private room rental.
4. Will every bit of our time be taken-up by activities?
No, there are 2-3 hours of free time everyday
5. When should I pay my deposit?
Retreats sell out fast. Pay as soon as you can!
6. How do I reserve my spot?
Paying your deposit by Venmo confirms your reservation.
7. Do I need to be an expert at yoga or hiking to attend?
No prior experience is needed and hikes are at an easy to moderate pace.
8. Will I be allowed to go shopping?
Yes, you are welcome to go shopping or stop at a grocery store for provisions.
Age To Attend
Guests 19 years and older are welcome to attend.
Must be received 45-days prior to event date.
No late cancellations will be accepted.
All guests are expected to be in good health for physical exercise and must sign our waiver to attend.
- No transportation is provided unless stated.
- Check-in is 4pm. Check-out is 10am
- Not all meals are included, please read.
- Park entry fees are not included.
- All guests will receive address and GPS directions to our retreat destination one month prior to arrival date.
- No refunds or cancellations due to covid.
- No refunds on deposits
- 50% refund 6 months prior to date
- 25% refund 3 months prior to date
- 0% refund 60 days prior to date