200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Policies
Participants can register for YTT in several ways.
- Paypal (email Masie directly to set up payment schedule)
- Venmo (email Masie directly to set up payment schedule)
Deadline to register for our YTT Programs is 15 days before the first scheduled class.
Payment & Credit Card Fees
If you are paying by Paypal or Venmo, client will be responsible for a 3.5% processing fee applied to their last payment.
Payment plans are available upon request. Please email Masie directly. You may choose up to 10 installment payments. All payments must be received on the last Saturday of your program dates to receive certification of completion.
Cancellation & Refunds
All monies received as a deposit are non-refundable. No exceptions.
You may cancel your registration up to 3 months before your registered programs start date for a 100% refund minus deposit monies. No exceptions.
Once classes are attended, there is no refund of any monies paid towards a program. No exceptions.
No credits will be awarded to trainees who walk-away or do not complete the entire YTT Program based on YA standards. (YA is Yoga Alliance.) No exceptions.
No monies or credits will or can be applied to any of my future workshops, YTT programs or merchandise sold by me. No exceptions.
PLEASE NOTE: Any trainees who attended Tittibha Yoga School in 2016 with Nancy Gilbert, E-RYT, will need to contact Nancy directly for any and all trainee requests. Nancy holds the rights to Tittibha Yoga School and all policies, monies paid, and trainee certification needs for the 2016 YTT Program. Please contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YTT Etiquette & Preparation
There is no pre-class preparation that is required. Some people like to purchase our book list ahead of time to familiarize themselves with the material.
Please do not take any photos, videos or audio recordings during the training sessions, unless, okay’d by the Lead Teacher.
Have your yoga mat, books, a pen/pencil, and notebook ready for each online YTT class.”
Every student must have the following supplies: blankets, block, bolsters, and strap.
Wear yoga clothes to each online class because each class will include asana practice.
Please sign-in to our virtual classroom at least 5 mins early.
Certification & Yoga Alliance
Certification and Yoga Alliance registration are two different things.
1. Certification There is no government recognized board that ‘certifies’ Yoga Teacher Training Programs. Certification comes from teachers, such as myself, that design a curriculum meeting the standards set by Yoga Alliance for 200RYT. I have confidence in my system and I know that once you complete all the steps, that I can be assured you will give a safe, top quality, yoga class. Once you complete all the requirements, you will receive a “certificate of completion’ that documents your 200-hour achievement. This certificate will list you as a certified ‘200-hour multidisciplinary Hatha Yoga Teacher’ or 200CYT. You can then decide if you want to Teach Yoga or register with Yoga Alliance and receive their watermarks for 200RYT status.
2. Please visit the Yoga Alliance website to understand their requirements for continuing education and how to receive advanced studies and your 300 RYT.
Please note RYT through YA is optional. You do not need to complete the registration process in order to teach yoga, but please be aware that some Yoga Studios do require RYT status and YA registration to teach group yoga classes on their premises.
3. Business Licensing falls under the jurisdiction of the state. A license is usually needed anytime you want to set up a business. Most states do not regulate the field of Yoga Teachers. You must check with your state to see what the local laws regarding touch, yoga, & assisted yoga are, as each state is different.