Outdoor or online, find the yoga class that works for you.
FIND A CLASS NOW
We’ve adjusted our schedule to protect the health of our yoga instructors and clients.
Below you will find several online and outdoor options to keep your yoga practice going.
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
The introduction of COVID-19 into our society has changed the way we do many things. But it doesn’t have to be the end of your yoga practice. It’s also a great time to try yoga for the first time. Barefoot Yoga has switched to a virtual yoga “studio”. Students and practitioners are able to participate in classes by simply logging on to their favorite class. Enjoy your yoga practice safely at home with your favorite yoga teachers.
Our virtual classroom is available 7 days a week. Please register 15 mins. before class time.
SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK NOW
OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES
We meet at the Felix C. Davis Community Center:
- Sat/Sun at 10am
- Thurs at 6:30pm –
Thursday night time class is lit by lanterns for a fun outdoor class by candle light.
Find us to the right of the main building, look for the butterfly garden, we are under the big trees next to the gazebo. Bring your water, yoga mat, and bug spray. Social distancing will be honored and a face mask is required if you want to stay and chat.
VIDEO ON-DEMAND CLASSES
We offer unlimited access to pre-recorded VOD with our Monthly Membership. Take our yoga classes any time of day or night. Enjoy restorative, stretch it out, gentle yin, and all five vinyasa flow classes with your favorite teachers, Molly and Masie. Once you have purchased your month membership sign into our software, Wellnessliving, here through our website and you will gain access to our ‘Watch Video’ tab and our library of yoga classes.
SCROLL DOWN TO GET YOUR CLASS TODAY!
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN ONLINE CLASS:
1. find the Zoom (online class) you want to take and click the “Book Now” button
2. register and pay for class online
3. you will receive a confirmed booking email
4. download the ZOOM app
5. we will email you a class link 10-15 minutes before class time
6. click the email link 5-mins before class time to join our class
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ATTENDANCE:
You must cancel a minimum of 30 mins before class begins.
No cancellations after the class link has been sent out by email.
WAIVER & DISCLAIMER
Barefoot Yoga Studio has the right to deny any student participation due to illness, injury, or life-threatening condition that we feel is contradictory to practicing yoga in a safe and healthy way. Students should talk to their Doctor before participating and all Students will notify Barefoot Yoga of any known illnesses or injuries that may limit their participation in yoga classes, workshops, or events, so we may assist in modifications and individual needs. Photos taken in studio are the property of Barefoot Yoga and your likeness maybe used for social media posts and on future marketing material.
By registering for or purchasing a class, event or any other activity offered by Barefoot Yoga, LLC , you are agreeing to the “Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.” Please be sure to read it in full prior to registering.
1. You assume all risk and participate knowing this. Barefoot Yoga is not liable for any injuries, sickness, or damage to you or your property or the registered person’s body or property. These things may be caused by the props used or postures practice. You participate knowing this and assume full responsibility.
2. You agree to listen to any suggestions and modifications from our teachers for postures based on your abilities and will not attempt to go beyond your skill level. Barefoot Yoga is not responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of anyone on the property.
3. You will hold Barefoot Yoga harmless and indemnify them from any and all liability claims, demands, attorney’s fees, and causes of action of any nature arising out of the participant’s participation. This agreement is in effect now and forever and includes any personal representatives of Barefoot Yoga.
By registering yourself or a dependent for activities at Barefoot Yoga, an activity or anything else from Barefoot Yoga, you agree to the above terms and conditions, with the knowledge that they represent the “Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement” of which you may receive a copy by asking for it.
© Copyright 2020 Barefoot Yoga | Design & Development by Bear Paw Creative