YOGA was created by men over 5000 years ago to help them ease body pain and quiet the mind. Today, yoga is for anyone interested...
1. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class to allow adequate time to register.
2. Students should be in class at least 5 mins before class start time
3. Classes start promptly and on-time. No late attendance accepted !!!
4. No cell phones are needed in a yoga class so leave them in your car, please.
5. No children may attend Adult Drinking Classes, as noted.
6. Men & Women are welcome - Classes are co-ed.
7. Teens 16 years and older may attend with an Adult (no children, please)
NO SHOW POLICY:
We have a Grace Period - 5 minutes after class start time - to cancel your attendance and keep your pass. No exceptions, No excuses. Thank you !!!
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ATTENDANCE:
2. Confirmation email
3. WellnessLiving Achieve App (use your login/password)
4. Leave a voicemail (no texting, pls.)
WAIVER & DISCLAIMERS:
Barefoot Yoga Studio has the right to deny any student participation due to illness, injury, or life-threatening condition that we feel is contradictory to practicing yoga in a safe and healthy way. Students should take to their Doctor before participating and all Students will notify Barefoot Yoga of any known illnesses or injuries that may limit their participation in yoga classes, workshops, or events, so we may assist in modifications and individual needs.
IF YOU ARE SICK OR ILL:
Please do not practice when you are ill with any of these conditions - Flu, Common Cold, Viral Infection, Bronchitis, Lung Infection, Open wounds or sores, Broken Bones or Fractures, Diarrhea, or any known Body Temperature above 100 degrees F. When you are sick, your body is trying to heal itself. This is not the time for yoga. Come to us when you are feeling better.
STUDENT AGE & ATTENDANCE:
Teens age 16 years and older may attend class with an Adult. (no children, please)
No one under the age of 21 years may attend Adult Drinking classes as noted.
NO CHILD CARE:
We do not provide child care. Children are not allowed in adult group classes, workshops, or events, unless stated in description of the class name. Children are not allowed to be left unattended in our lobby room or on our premises while parents take yoga classes.